Getting you into that perfect fit is our main priority, so when it comes to returning and exchanging your products, we’ve made it as simple as possible for you to do so.
Here are the things you need to know:
- You have 45 days from the time of purchase to return or exchange your items.
- All items are required to be returned in their original unworn condition, with their garment tags and labels in place.
- All swimwear returns & exchanges must have the hygiene sticker intact.
- Shipping costs, duties and surcharges charged at the time of placing the order is non-refundable.
Returns & exchanges will not be accepted for the following:
- Any worn, damaged or tag-less garments.
- Briefs and nursing pads, for hygiene reasons.
- Last Chance items unless deemed faulty, cannot be returned for a refund.
- Purchases made using gift vouchers can only be returned for an exchange.
- Items purchased through third-party sites such as Amazon. Only those purchased directly from us through this website will be accepted.
Note: Cake Maternity reserves the right to approve or reject any returned items in our sole and absolute discretion if they do not meet our specified Return Policy requirements. If rejected, your product(s) will be returned to you at your own cost.
The Return & Exchange process:
- Please advise us of your exchange or return, via our ‘Easy Returns and Exchange Form’ prior to sending. A ‘Returns Confirmation’ will be available to print on completion of the process, which you should include with your package.
- We offer FREE returns and exchanges on all AUSTRALIAN orders, which come back to our Sydney warehouse.